Employment Opportunities at Stangenes Industries, Inc.
- Perform lifting, sanding, brazing, assembly, epoxy, wiring of assembly or subassemblies of complex electromagnets
- Responsible for visual inspections of material before and after assembly
- Inspect work visually for irregularities and report any irregularities to supervisor
- Thoroughly read and understand job-related documents and specifications
- Keep up with production demands as assigned by lead, supervisor or manager
- Adhere to safety regulations and report any instances of safety violations to a supervisor or appropriate individual(s)
- Knowledge of the proper use of measuring devices such as measuring tapes, scales, calipers, etc.
- Ability to read production drawings is a plus
- Interact with employees, vendors, customers and visitors in a professional manner
- Ability to read, speak and legibly write in the English language
- Ability to frequently lift up to 25 pounds
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 40 pounds
- Ability to use a lift or hoist to safely lift and move large components or assemblies several hundred pounds as well as moving completed projects to finishing area
To be considered, please email your resume to HR@stangenes.com. or fax to 650-855-9926
For 45 years, Stangenes Industries, Inc. (www.stangenes.com) has been manufacturing critical components for customers in government, industry and research. As an OEM supplier to major medical and industrial equipment manufacturers, we have earned a reputation for quality and reliability at globally competitive prices. The foremost government and institutional particle accelerator facilities and research laboratories in the world rely on Stangenes Industries for innovation and excellence.
Stangenes Industries, Inc. is focused on developing an efficient, skilled and cross-trained workforce. All employees are responsible for maintaining a safe work environment; and each person is empowered in a way that creates exceptional individual performance, highly successful work teams, outstanding customer service, and an atmosphere of mutual respect. To the extent possible, Stangenes will support opportunities for employee professional development.
Stangenes Industries, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.