Employment Opportunities at Stangenes Industries, Inc.
- Load, unload, move and store a variety of incoming materials
- Receive and deliver product in a timely manner
- Issue material as required out of stockrooms using forklift, hand trucks, pallet jacks, hand delivery
- Kit packages for production floor
- Maintain in-process inventory on production floor by delivering materials on a timely basis
- Perform appropriate transactions efficiently and accurately on the current business system
- Count, weigh or measure incoming or outgoing orders and compare against bills of lading and/or invoices for accuracy
- Participate in cycle counts and physical inventories
- Maintain the work area in a clean and orderly condition
- Follow standard operating procedures
- Will be responsible to assist in various production and/or assembly activities as Company needs dictate
- Adhere to safety regulations and report any instances of safety violations to a supervisor or appropriate individual(s)
- Ability to read, speak and legibly write in the English language
- Comfort with a computer, experience with Word and Excel
- Demonstrable forklift experience and/or certification is required
- Ability to frequently lift up to 25 pounds
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 50 pounds
- Minimum 1 year experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Clean DMV record
- Ability to drive 14-20’ flatbed trucks
- Ability to use a lift, hoist or forklift to safely lift and move large materials without damage
- Interact with employees, vendors, customers and visitors in a professional manner
- Able to identify various materials, especially metals and laminates.
- Ability to identify hardware.
- Ability to properly respond to constantly changing tasks and keep track of daily requirements from personnel and supervisor
- Position requires person to be fast on their feet, 75% of each work day requires movement of materials via hand truck, pallet jack, forklift, hand carry or use of company van or rental truck between buildings, vendors and customers.
To be considered, please email your resume to HR@stangenes.com. or fax to 650-855-9926
For 45 years, Stangenes Industries, Inc. (www.stangenes.com) has been manufacturing critical components for customers in government, industry and research. As an OEM supplier to major medical and industrial equipment manufacturers, we have earned a reputation for quality and reliability at globally competitive prices. The foremost government and institutional particle accelerator facilities and research laboratories in the world rely on Stangenes Industries for innovation and excellence.
Stangenes Industries, Inc. is focused on developing an efficient, skilled and cross-trained workforce. All employees are responsible for maintaining a safe work environment; and each person is empowered in a way that creates exceptional individual performance, highly successful work teams, outstanding customer service, and an atmosphere of mutual respect. To the extent possible, Stangenes will support opportunities for employee professional development.
Stangenes Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.