Employment Opportunities at Stangenes Industries, Inc.
CNC Operator: Monitor and operate CNC (computer numerically controlled) lathe or mill machines to cut metal and plastic parts to specifications.
- Calculate amount of material to be loaded into machine
- Load materials (steel, aluminum, copper, plastic, etc.) into CNC Machine to be shaped
- Run the machine with the program and monitoring it for any problems (may require adjusting operating speeds based on sounds or vibrations that may indicate a problem)
- Remove part from CNC and inspect the part to make sure that it meets specifications are Responsible for cleaning and maintaining equipment, and often operate multiple machines simultaneously
- Demonstrated set-up skills for CNC machines
- Experience running Haas machines
- Any programming experience is a big plus
- Ability to use tools such as rulers, calipers, micrometers, etc. to inspect parts
- Ability to safely lift materials up to 50 pounds and load into CNC
- Ability to stand for extended lengths of time (the majority of a 8 hour shift) to monitor machine’s progress
- Ability to listen to machine while running an determine when something may be not running correctly
To be considered, please email your resume to HR@stangenes.com. or fax to 650-855-9926
For 45 years, Stangenes Industries, Inc. (www.stangenes.com) has been manufacturing critical components for customers in government, industry and research. As an OEM supplier to major medical and industrial equipment manufacturers, we have earned a reputation for quality and reliability at globally competitive prices. The foremost government and institutional particle accelerator facilities and research laboratories in the world rely on Stangenes Industries for innovation and excellence.
Stangenes Industries, Inc. is focused on developing an efficient, skilled and cross-trained workforce. All employees are responsible for maintaining a safe work environment; and each person is empowered in a way that creates exceptional individual performance, highly successful work teams, outstanding customer service, and an atmosphere of mutual respect. To the extent possible, Stangenes will support opportunities for employee professional development.
Stangenes Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.