Employment Opportunities at Stangenes Industries, Inc.
- Prepare parts and components for painting by masking, sanding, cleaning, etc.
- Apply paint using spray gun to customer or product specifications
- Proper handling of wet or dry painted materials and parts to reduce need to re-paint
- Must be comfortable working in a paint booth environment wearing provided personal protective equipment such as masks, eyewear, smocks, etc.
- Ability to stand a majority of a shift and maneuver around stationary products for proper paint coverage.
- Must have experience in automotive paint environment (home or commercial painting experience is not relevant)
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds with or without assist
To be considered, please email your resume to HR@stangenes.com. or fax to 650-855-9926
For 45 years, Stangenes Industries, Inc. (www.stangenes.com) has been manufacturing critical components for customers in government, industry and research. As an OEM supplier to major medical and industrial equipment manufacturers, we have earned a reputation for quality and reliability at globally competitive prices. The foremost government and institutional particle accelerator facilities and research laboratories in the world rely on Stangenes Industries for innovation and excellence.
Stangenes Industries, Inc. is focused on developing an efficient, skilled and cross-trained workforce. All employees are responsible for maintaining a safe work environment; and each person is empowered in a way that creates exceptional individual performance, highly successful work teams, outstanding customer service, and an atmosphere of mutual respect. To the extent possible, Stangenes will support opportunities for employee professional development.
Stangenes Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.